Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Bliss!

I love weddings. Some times I wish I were a wedding planner, but then I scare my self out of it by watching those Bridezilla shows. Sheesh, drama queens! Anyways. I have been really getting into the wedding "bliss" lately because Colt and I have been printing a lot of wedding invites recently. I love meeting the couple and hearing all about their wedding plans, and just watching them be so cute together. I love designing wedding invitations, because its fun designing something so beautiful and meaningful to the couple. I am trying to remember to take a picture of the Bride and Groom and their wedding invite design for the blog.
Our cousin is getting married on Friday, and our house is where the reception is being held, so we are smack dab in the middle of Wedding Planner central. There are so many decorations and different odds and ends all over the house, and there has been some landscaping done to make it all look beautiful. It defiantly been busy, but it has been a fun experience to see it all come together. Lauren and her fiancee and just so cute! I can't wait for their happy day!
Another thing I love about weddings is a GREAT wedding proposal. I love when the guy makes it a totally amazing moment, and really puts a lot of time and thought into it. I recently saw these proposals and I caught myself saying "awwwwww" countless times. I bet you will do the same.
My favorite is the first one, it is defiantly super produced and professionally done, but who cares, they are happy and she said yes, so that is all that matters right? PLUS ITS SUPER CUTE.


Next is a Disney one! And who doesn't love Disney!?

Some people say that this one was staged, but I don't care, its super adorable!


I know this one isn't a wedding proposal, but I love it! How awesome is that couple! I hope their marriage lasts forever!

Again I say. I LOVE WEDDINGS. And I love MY husband, who made my wedding the best wedding there ever was! I LOVE YOU COLT BOWDEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment