Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bikes, Ice Cream, and Beautiful People.

So last weekend, Colt and I were asked to do a photo-shoot for a brother sister band from Michigan. Of course we accepted and we were super excited to do a real photo shoot! I loved setting them up for the shot, and playing with the lighting and such. We shot the photos in Colt's home town, Magna Utah. They wanted a rundown rural look, and that was definitely Magna! They were the cutest people. We kept making fun of them because it looked like we were taking their engagement photos. We kept saying things like "Now look deeply into each others eyes, and smile! Come on! You're getting married, be excited!" They would just glare at us and say, GROSS. Oh siblings.
They were also SOOOOO photogenic. I mean talk about beautiful people. I felt suuuuuuper self-conscience with my lame clothes, and ponytail. Sheesh. So basically because they were so beautiful, this photo-shoot was a piece of cake! I mean they could make any picture look good!
Here are some of my favorite shots that we got that day. What do you think?




























I loved taking these photos, and Colt had fun too! Rachel and Adam were amazing, and we hope for the best for them and their band! Now I want to do more photoshoots! Bring 'em on!

p.s. Those bikes are Colt's and mine. They are ancient and super heavy, and these poor guys had to ride them for like an hour! Ahh the price of the "perfect shot".

1 comment:

  1. I like the last shot and the one of her sitting and him standing at the beginning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete