Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super Porter!

Our sweet little cousin is going through a lot right now. He was in the hospital because he wasn't able to put on any weight, and his feeding tubes were getting messed up. But through many tests and screenings of his body, to find out any clues on why he wasn't growing, they found tumor in his brain. No one saw this coming, and our family is really coming together through this very hard trial for the Frandsen family.

I am writing this post to let you know Porter, that I think that you are a SUPER HERO. I mean no mere human can be SO STRONG, and SO TOUGH, and SO COURAGEOUS! You definitely are a super human! You aren't going to give up the fight! Beat up all those bad guys! POW! BAM! You are amazing!
Colt and I love you very much, and we wish that we could see you more and get to know you and your awesome brothers better. But even though we are far away, we are sending you our love! Keep a look out in the mail Super P! An awesome letter is coming your way!

(since the letter is so awesome, and it is only going to Porter, I thought it would be unfair if you guys never got to see it! So I attached a picture below!)

Here is a closer look at the adorable super hero himself! SUPER PORTER!

Colt's amazing teacher Jake Parker, who is SO TALENTED, ( http://www.agent44.com/ seriously, check his stuff out!) drew this super adorable picture for our main hero! He has worked on some pretty big movies like, Horton Hears a Who, BOLT, Ice Age, and the new movie Rio! Cool Huh!? I told him about Porter, and asked if he could draw him a cool picture, to which he said, "OK OK, don't tell me anymore, I am going to start crying! I will draw him anything!"
So he lovingly labored on this way cute picture, just for P-man himself! I got to color it... :) didn't do too bad of a job if I do say so myself. *wink*

I hope you like it Porter! I wish we could do more, but I hope that making you smile is ok. I love your smile! Don't you ever stop doing it!

Love you with all our hearts,
Abigayl and Colt

1 comment:

  1. Abi, this is so adorabe!!! Thank your friend and thank you Colt & Abi, I can't wait to take it to him!!!

    ReplyDelete