Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Feet!

Craigslist can be a wonderful thing. The other day I saw a job posting for drawing on Toms Brand Shoes for a publicity event at Nordstrom. I usually don't like malls. Still don't as a matter of fact. Well, after an email and a few days later a phone call, Abi and I were invited to come draw on shoes for a few lucky people who came to  buy shoes at the event. This first pair was a test run of the neon paint pens we got, and the rest are the results of what Abi and I came up with!





Abigayl does rule.



Fun Peacock Feather


I need to practice my owls...



I loved doing some cholo skulls..



Go Utes! 



It's Tinkerbell.



Abi fixed the Expeto to Expecto on the Harry Potter shoes. She was stoked to get the persons shoes who was into Harry Potter.


I got to do a chubby Zebra


Abi's Fancy Design

3 comments:

  1. oh wow you guys! that rules! did the recipients of the designs like their shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun, creativity and charity.

    ReplyDelete